[PROJECT] NOTEBOOK KEYCHAIN DIY

 PROCEDURE TEXT

Raia R. Ramadani (32)
XI MIPA 4



Hello, welcome back to my blog! 

It's been a long time since I wrote here and now I'm back with something new. This is a new project for my english task, and it's an interesting project to do.

So, there it is!

PRODECURE TEXT ft. DO IT YOURSELF

You guys know what I'll write from words above, right?

Yes, it's a procedure text featuring Do It Yourself which means I'll write a procedure text and do what I have wrote by myself. I'll create something useful and interesting for this. But before we start, it would be better if you guess what kind of procedure text I'll made. So there's a multiple choices for you!

Q: What will Raia made?

a. A Beautiful Scarf
b. An Aesthetic Candle
c. A Notebook Keychain
d. Handmade Paper tiktok References

(Red curtain to satisfy your curiousity)


Answer:
C. A Notebook Keychain


Congratulations, you got it right (or not, please be honest hihi)! So I will make a notebook keychain for my daily use. There are reasons for me to make this. My parents gave me a house key, so I need to take care and bring the house key everywhere. According to my clumsiness, to prevent the house key dissapear anytime, I intend to make a handmade keychain for myself. 

But it's kind of boring if I bought a keychain right? Sure there's many types of keychain out there but I think it's pretty cool if I made the keychain by myself. And something came to my mind; how about we make it a book so I could write something there such as grocery list etc.?  It would be fantastic and I decided to the make a notebook keychain, yoohoo!

And now, let's make a procedure text for this!

A NOTEBOOK KEYCHAIN

by: Raia R. Ramadani

A notebook keychain is a keychain for daily use. It's an extraordinary ideas fromo Raia's mind to prevent the-dissapearing-housekey incident in the future. According to this paragraph, it's for daily use so it's a useful keychain for Raia and people around her. It's easy to make and it doesn't cost a lot. If you curious, let's get started!

Material:

  • Cardstock paper 
  • Colored paper
  • Patterned card paper
  • Paper
  • Scissors or Cutter
  • Ribbon (minimum 30 cm long)
  • Keyring
  • Pencil
  • Ruler
  • Little decoration (optional)

Instructions:

  1. First of all, prepare the cardstock paper, patterned card paper, ruler, pencil, and scissors or cutter
  2. Cut the cardstock paper to 4x5 cm, make it two
  3. Cut the remaining cardstock paper to 1x5 cm
  4. Prepare the patterned card paper, cut it to 9.5 x 6.5 cm
  5. Prepare the glue
  6. Put the glue on one side of the cardstock paper that have been cut into specified size 
  7. Stick the cardstock paper on the top of patterned card paper in one line, leave 0.3 cm gap on each cardstock paper
  8. Cut each of the edge of patterned card paper diagonally
  9. Apply the glue on it and fold the rest of the patterned card paper that have been cut inward
  10. Prepare the ribbon, cut it to 8 cm, 4 cm, and 4 cm
  11. Prepare the keyring, put the ribbon inside the keyring
  12. Fold the ribbon to half, apply glue on it, and stick it on the middle edge of the patterned card paper
  13. Apply glue on both of 4 cm and stick it on the center end of the right and left of the patterned card paper
  14. Prepare the colored paper and cut it to 5x6 cm
  15. Apply glue on the colored paper, stick it on the middle of the patterned card paper, try not to make the glued ribbon seen as much as possible
  16. The cover of the book is finished
  17. Next, cut the 0.3 cm gap in the cover of the book a little, so it could be folded like a book
  18. Prepare 3 A4 papers
  19. Fold the paper in half horizontally 
  20. Fold it again in half vertically 
  21. Fold it again in half horizontally 
  22. Do the same with the other 3 papers
  23. Cut all the paper into 3.5 x 4 cm, make it into 2 pieces of the same size
  24. Apply glue on the vertical side of the paper
  25. Stick it to the vertical side of the cover book 
  26. Don't use them yet, leave it 5 minutes long so all the material sticks perfectly
  27. After 5 minutes, decorate the books whatever you want
  28. The notebook keychain is finished!

That's how I make the notebook keychain! Fun isn't it? I'll put the notebook keychain in this blog as soon as possible after I made it. 

Last, thank you for reading. Hope you have a good and beautiful day today. See you! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals