Home-But-Not-Really Holiday

My holiday it's really fun,

But I spent most of my holiday time at home. The holiday break it's two weeks long. Although I spent most of those two weeks at home, I still went to many places (such as mall, park, etc.) and restaurant (it's obvious human needs a lot of food to survive). So let me tell you something about my holiday. 

It's all started in the morning, 20th December 2019. My little family and I were preparing ourselves 'cause we will visited our cousins--sort of visiting for the new year celebration. First we went to my grandma's sister home in Cimahi. Her name is Nenek Yuyu. Like most grandmas in the world, her hair has turned white and she had alzheimer because of cancer that left in her body for almost two years since I met her at arisan keluarga. Now Nenek Yuyu couldn't walk so she need to stayed in bed. It's very sad to know that Nenek Yuyu forgot everything because of her alzeheimer disease and couldn't walk by herself. But gratefully, she knew my name. 

After visited Nenek Yuyu, I went to my aunt house, it's in Cimahi but far from Nenek Yuyu's house. My aunt name is Tante Nining. She's really a definition of wonderful mom. Kind-hearted and also cherishful woman. She smiles a lot! But again, cancer took the smile from her face. She had breast cancer that reached the highest stadium. When I visited Tante Nining, she was helped by her husband to walked and to drink some water because her throat couldn't swallow a little much of water. She couldn't talk or said any words from her mouth. It's really sad. After a little talked with Aunt Nining husband, we went home.   

From those moments (visiting my cousins and saw what disease have done to them), I got many values and I realized a lot of hidden things. One of the biggest things I realized is; you need to be grateful for everything you've had--either is good or not. Because everything that happened in your life must be have their own values that will build your life stairs to the success. 

Okay next.

In 2nd January 2020, three days before the school started, I went to Trans Studio Bandung with my friends. We played a lot of attractions there such as roller coaster, dunia lain, negeri raksasa, giant swing, and etc. Fyi, I did feel thrilled about the attractions I played BUT REALLY it's sort of leaving-your-soul-at-the-moment-you-screamed. And I screamed a lot LMAO. Hope I didn't bother anyone else there. 

Yup that's all from me. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals