Asking and Giving Opinion

DRESS FOR JOHN'S MOM
Raia R. Ramadani (32)
XI MIPA 4

John: Kim, hi! Long time no see!
Kim: Hi John, how are you?
John: I'm doing good. How about you?
Kim: I'm good, as you can see. What are you doing here? I barely see you in the mall and now you're here!
John: Is that so? Well, Tomorrow is my mom's birthday so I'm kind of searching some gifts for her. 
Kim: Aw, sweet boy. Need some helps choosing good stuff for you mom? 
John: How can I refuse that? You know I'm bad at choosing woman stuff.
Kim: I know it. Let's go!

*John and Kim walking and searching*

Kim: Hey, John. What kind of stuff you wanted to give to your mom? Is it something like jewelry or bag? Or maybe dress?
John: Hmm, I think dress. My mom always happy when she saw a new dress. 
Kim: I thought your mom loves collecting a lot of necklaces? 
John: She is. And because of that hobbies my mom won't let me give her a necklace. I don't know what kind of necklace she likes either. 
Kim: If that so. what about go to that store? My sis and I recently bought some dresses there. 
John: Good idea, let's go. 

*John and Kim entered the store*

Kim: What kind of dress your mom likes?
John: Eum I think--this. *pointing at a dress* 
Kim: Oh, did you mean this? *pointing at the same dress*
John: Yup. 
Kim: It is called halter dress. You like it?
John: The dress is great but I don't like the colour. I mean my mom wouldn't likes the colour. It's too soft for her. What do you think?
Kim: I like the colour though. But you know, everyone has different taste. So, what colour fits your mom?
John: In my opinion, it's like black or any dark colours? To be honest, I highly doubt at my opinion hehe.
Kim: Oh my god John, really? Okay, what about this? I think the dress and the colour fits your mom. 
John: Did you mean this dress? Why is it?
Kim: Yes, this dress called wraparound dress. I think this dress isn't too long but not too short. If the halter dress is a bit open in some areas, this dress is more proper. It has neutral colour. You know, goldish will always fine with any style types of makeup. So, what do you think?  
John: I think my mom would love to wear this. 
Kim: That's good. 
John: Should I buy this? 
Kim: If you like this, do it. It's not too expensive though for a dress like this.
John: Okay, I'm going to the cashier first. Thank you Kim. 
Kim: Sure.

*John finally bought the dress. Two of them heading out from the store*

John: Before you go home, what about buy something first? A cup of coffee maybe? 
Kim: Good idea. 
John: If that so, your drink is on me. 
Kim: Oh, are you sure?
John: Yup, it's for the dress you've chose for my mom. 
Kim: Okay then, let's go to Patriccbucks.
John: Sounds great. Let's go.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals