CONGRATULATION & GRATITUDE

Afifah Hasna (2)
Raia R. Ramadani (31)

This is conversation between me and my friend, so enjoy this video!
 
   


THIS IS THE DIALOGUE

Aha : *walking with gadget in her hand, almost hit the plant*
Raia : *help and safe her ASAP* Wow, wow, wow, watch out dude!
Aha : OMG I almost hurt myself! Thank you so much.
Raia : Yeah, sure thing. *walk away*
Aha : Huh, wait, wait! I think I know you. You're Raia, right?
Raia : *confused* Oh, how do you know me?
Aha : We were in the same highschool two years ago! Don't you remember me? I'm Aha!S
Raia : OMG, AHA! It's been a while since we met. Where have you been?
Aha : Now, I was the part of Biology Student in Oxford University.
Raia : Wow, super! Congratulation, dude. But I thought you choose Industrial Technique for your university major.
Aha : Thank you Raia! I don't, but I know you got scholarship in Imperial College London at Industrial Technique major, am I right?
Raia : Yeah, my dream's come true. I'm so thankful for that.
Aha : Congratulation! Your hard work pays off.
Raia : Thank you! So, why don't we celebrate our succes by having lunch together at some cafe or something?
Aha : Great, let's go.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals