Flight of the Bumble-bee

Hi guys, what's poppin'?

Today I wanna tell you guys about my piano activities from the very start, exactly since I was 12 years old until now.

Enjoy!

In my entire life, I've never been totally falling in love with something like this. I put all my feelings into the piano when my ears accidentally hearing to a song that impressed me so much. After listening to the song, I tried to play and repeat the tones by playing the piano. When I found half of the song that I heard, I knew I already fallin' in love with the song! Well, that song is very popular and I think everybody knows what song it is.

That's Fur Elise, and now I can play all the parts of Fur Elise.

Okay, let's move on to 12 years old me.

So, when I was 12 years old, my mom and my dad brought me to several piano's lessons in Bandung. There are three places that my parent showed me, but I ended up in Indra Music School (IMS) at Progo Street. I started my first lesson in Indra Music School by introducing myself in front of my teacher, Miss Bella (Now she's already married, so I called her Misses Bella).

I don't really remember what kind of song I played that moment, but one thing that I really remember is; 12 years old me is the shyest me! Even when I was at my first recital in IMS, I was trembled that much and played the song as fast as I could--well that's embarrassing.

Let's move to 14 years old me! That day, I was already a student of SMPN 5 Bandung, and my piano's skill improved so much. I could play many songs, including Canon, Fur Elise, He's a Pirates, Serenata Andaluza, and Waltz in A. And Serenata Andaluza was the song I used for my first piano competition in Bandung.

That is Steinway Youth Piano Competition. Steinway Youth Piano Competition is an extension of our unwavering commitment to the pursuit of superior artistic expression through piano performance, and the competition made by Steinway & Sons. And as you know, Steinway Youth Piano Competition is a prestigious international event. As I know based from my experience, all the candidates are very competitive and hard-to-beat-pianists (maybe it's just my opinion toward this, but really, Steinway has a lot of talented pianists, and I didn't even win any of trophies there. But that's okay, at least I got the certificate.)

By the way, it's a little bit tired writing all the stuff above. But it's fun anyway, you could share anything and improve your writing skills in the English language. Okay, I think we're out of the topic. So, let's move to 15 years old me!

15 years old me is me now--that was written all the stuff above. But still, I want to talk about how my piano's skill improved. Well, the proof is, I can play Flight of The Bumble-bee arrangement by Rachmaninoff--which is the most difficult and complicated song that ever existed in my entire life.

If you want to hear me play Bumble-bee, I think not now cause I'm not that ready yet. I need to practice a lot if I want a perfect result. Oh, if you want to know what kind of song Bumble-bee is, just click the link below and you can listen to this complicated song as often as you want.

https://youtu.be/M93qXQWaBdE?t=1

Okay, I think that's all from me. Thank you for reading, I hope you have a great day!

:)

-16/8/2019




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals