Suggestion and Offer Dialogue

Giving Suggestion or Offer About Career

Phoeboe: oh my god, Blake! Is that you? 
Blake: Phoeboe? Hi! Long time no see! How are you?
Phoeboe: I'm great. How about you? 
Blake: I'm doing good. But you know, sometimes it's not good when a random thoughts came to my mind.  
Phoeboe: what's that? You could share your thoughts to me!
Blake: really?
Phoeboe: yes. 
Blake: thank you Phoeboe. It's all about my career. 
Phoeboe: what happened? 
Blake: you know, I want to be a psychologist but my parents wouldn't ever accept that. They said psychologist is useless for me. They want me to be a lawyer. I'm starting to think I need to move to social classes if my parents really want me to become a lawyer.
Phoeboepsychologist? Cool! You know Blake, if that's the case, you should go to BK room and talk to Mrs. Laura about it. Maybe Mrs. Laura could give you a solution. 
Blake: I did it and Mrs. Laura said I need to talk to my parents. That's not a good solution.
Phoeboe: hmm, okay. I will share my thoughts. If I were you, I will fight for my dreams. I will prove my parents that I could be a successful psychologist! Correct me if I'm wrong but become a psychologist is your dream since you were kids, right?
Blake: Phoeboe, you right. Psychologist is my dream since we were kids. But what shall I say to my parents if that's the case?
Phoeboe: you could say you will study hard to get what you want and make your parents believe in you. Put your maximum effort for that.  
Blake: sounds good to me. Thank you, Phoeboe. I feel relieved. 
Phoeboe: Your welcome, Blake. 
Blake: oh, Phoeboe! Why don't we go to NcDonald and eat together first? It's been a long time since we eat together! 
Phoeboe: That's a good idea. Let's go.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals