About Me Myself

HELLO!

My name is Raia Rahmah Ramadani. People used to call me Raia. I was born in Bandung, 13th November 2003. I'm 15 years old and gonna be 16 years old this year yeay.

When I was ten, my mom and  my dad took me to Piano's Lesson in Progo, and I've joined three piano competitions from I was 13 years old until now. I'll join the other piano competition this year so wish me luck!

If you ask what kind of subject I liked, I would answer; kind of easy-listening-and-understanding subjects, but I know, every subjects have the hardest part on it. Because of that, I choose English and Physics as my favorite subjects. I know physics is extremely hard, but I'll put a bunch of love into this subject. (Cuz how can you understand the subject if you don't love it?)

As a highschool student, of course I have a lot of wishes. I splited my wishes to 4 different parts, that's; Educational Wishes, Religion, Tersier Wishes, and Main Wishes.

I think the Main Wishes and Educational goals are more like my target for further and it must be fullfilled, For education, I wish I can be the part of Industry Technique of Engineering in Institut Teknologi Bandung or Imperial College London. And I think be the part of Germany student will be listed in my Educational Wishes.

For self-healing wishes, I put Mekah, haji and umrah there. From all of the wishes, I'll try my best to fullfill them.

Alright, that's all from me. Thank you for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals