Raia's Goals

Hi,
welcome to my blog!

☺☺☺☺☺

How's your day? I hope you have a good day today, tomorrow, and the other day.  

Hi, what's your name? My name is Raia. I was born in Bandung, 13th November 2003. I'm SMAN 3 Bandung student. It's been a long time since I write like this, but it's really relaxing writing here. 

For you who are confused like "What kind of blog is this?" "What topic will she talks about?" 

This time I'm going to talk about my goals, or Raia's goals which is my blog's title.

Do you have any goals in your life? It's almost impossible for human being to not have any goals in their life. You must be have goals in your life, no matter how little and trivial it is. 

For me, goals are something I set for a daily basis. They really help me accomplish many things I saw as being impossible. For example, doing my mathematic homeworks while studying for tomorrow's chemistry exam. It's really tiring but what should I do besides enjoy it while I could do that? It's a part of highschooler journey and I'm ready for that! 

But you know, doing homework, study for next week exams, and other things related to our highschool life as a student is kind of temporary goals. It could end in a little time whenever you finish your homework or exam. So I do have goals for my future and the rest of my life. It's like what university I expected to study at, what faculty I really dreamed of, what kind of job should I do in the future, or buy something I thought is impossible to be bought.

My biggest goal for now is to study in FTI ITB or Fakultas Teknik Industri in Institut Teknologi Bandung. FTI or Industrial Engineering is faculty I really wanted since grade 9. Industrial engineering combines engineering, business, communications and builds upon knowledge of computer science, math, production management, process control and human behavior. Graduated as a woman who has master degree in industrial engineering is just crazy. It's awesome!  


FTI ITB

Because of that, it's really important for me to be successful in high school because I believe that it's what establishes how you will do in the college and for the rest of my life. It's the time for me to become more independent and more responsible. I really said this to myself: "You have to do well!" because I realized if I expected to be in the faculty of university I want, I need to work harder from now on.

Continue my study in Imperial College London for master degree is my biggest dream so far. I've researched many things about Imperial College London and it's industrial engineering faculty. The reasons why I want to study in Imperial College London is because it always had a fantastic reputation in the fields of science and technology. In this year's QS World University Rankings by Subject, Imperial College London was ranked in the world's 10 best universities for engineering and technology subjects as well as natural and environmental sciences. Amazing isn't it?

my biggest dream!

There are other faculty I wanted to go to besides of industrial engineering. But I'm not really sure about it since I'm still doing research of any faculty I want. Because to be honest I'm still questioning my real passion. It could change anytime though but being an industrial engineering college student is my biggest dream.  

What I wrote here is a reminder that I must working hard for my future. There's really no time for doing something unnecessary right? Realizing it will be that tough and hard to achieve my dream since there's lot of people who wanted to go there, I double must working hard for what I want. 

By the way, congrats! You just reached the end of this blog. 

Last but not least, wish me luck tee-hee :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG