Gardens By the Bay, Singapore.

There are a lot of places I have visited, one of them called in the title of this blog! 

Yes, Gardens By the Bay, Singapore.

Singapore is a very popular country for million tourist around the world because of it's incredible scenery either from it's building or maybe the nature.

But well, I came to explain Gardens by the Bay. Hope you enjoy!

Gardens by the Bay, a nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden, and Bay Central Garden. The largest of the gardens is Bay South Garden at 54 hectares (130 acres) designed by Grant Associates. Its Flower Dome is the largest glass greenhouse in the world.

There are some pictures about Gardens by the Bay (it's from my presentation LOL)








Well that's from me. Thank you for reading!

(I highly recommend this for ur holiday trip. Well maybe it's a little bit expensive, but believe me it's worth it!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRETA THUNBERG

Raia's Goals